Thursday, January 19, 2012

Maybe I have ADD...

What is wrong with me?  Why do I constantly find so many things to do?

It's not that I'm not content...it's just that these things come to me and then I feel as though I should do them!  I need another project like I need a new hole in my head!

I truly wish I knew which way things would end up better...depending on the choices that I make.  I know this is where Faith comes into practice but I struggle with which "good" thing is the right good thing for me (and my family).

I want to be a crafty mom, like in projects and household things....
I want to learn spanish and do an internship in El Paso to further develop midwifery practice...
I want to go on a mission trip (ideally one that involves pregnancies/babies)...
I want to look into how to become a cranial sacral therapist...
I want to find out how to help my 3rd grader become a better student (and not get frustrated)...
I want to have my house cleaned more than sporadically (or just a few rooms at a time)...
I want to finish setting up my midwifery business (marketing, bank account, supplies, etc.)...

BUT...I HAVE to WAIT!   AHH!
Right now I've limited myself (and I have to do these things...cause it's insane I'm telling you!) to just study!  Study, study, study...blah, blah, blah...The NARM exam is 4 weeks away.  Wednesday, February 15th.  My "extras" above (not counting my daughter of course) don't matter until I follow through on this huge step in my life.

It's hard...and I think what makes it more challenging is that I can't do it all.  I wish I knew if some of them would be worth it before exerting the time, $ and energy into taking it on!!  (there's more wants...just going with the top 7)  =D

Valentine's is coming up...and I want to do some fun/cute Valentine's things...(Oh yeah, and my Timberlyn's birthday on Feb. 12th!)...Sometimes I can't help it!
So...perhaps a limit?
One craft project involving the girls... A friend's heart wreath idea!
Experimenting with filled cupcakes (I'll try a simple combination) for Timberlyn's birthday
Trying one fun "goody" for Valentines...Coconut cookies with salted caramel...mmm

Hmm...will I be content with the 3??

2 comments: